Here is a creole recipe that is divine, and its easy to make to boot.
Creole Chicken with Lemon Caper Sauce
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon Creole Spice Mix
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons capers, with juice
Heat oil in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat and add chicken sautéing until brown and just cooked through, about 4 minutes each side.
Transfer chicken to plate using a slotted spatula. Place foil over chicken to keep warm.
To the skillet, add broth, lemon juice, capers and bring to boil scraping up any browned bits. Let boil about 5 minutes until sauce thickens slightly and coats a spoon. Add salt and pepper to sauce if needed. Spoon sauce over chicken and serve.