- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups fresh whole kernel corn
- 1/2 cup diced red pepper
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 -14.75 can cream style corn
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
Spray 1 1/2-quart casserole or soufflé dish with cooking spray.
In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add onion and bell pepper, cook 2 to 4 minutes stirring occasionally until crisp-tender. Stir in remaining ingredients until well blended. Pour into casserole. Bake uncovered 45 to 55 minutes or until set and knife inserted 1 inch from edge comes out clean.