Long Island Tea


T G I F
At last.......the weekend is here.............finally.

Gonna sit back, sip a spell and enjoy the fine weather we are having. For those of you who know me, you know what I'll be consuming and for you blogging friends, it's Jim Beam and Coke.

But here is a fine refreshing drink I came across as I dug through my Creole, Cajun & Mardi Gras collection. It's a pretty darn good recipe, if you like this sort of thing.

Long Island Tea  
1 serving  
  • 1 ounce vodka 
  • 1 ounce gin 
  • 1 ounce light rum 
  • 1 ounce tequila 
  • 1 ounce lemon juice 
  • 1 teaspoon superfine sugar 
  • 4 ounces cola 
  • Ice cubes  
In a cocktail shaker, combine the vodka, gin, rum, tequila, lemon juice and sugar over 3 or 4 ice cubes. Shake vigorously. Strain into a mixing glass almost filled with ice. Add the cola and stir well. Add a slice of lemon if desired.

Comments

Popular Posts