Provencal Fish Soup

Hey folks, I have been a little busy this week - so who hasn’t, right? Today’s recipe is one I found that sounds delicious. I was thinking about tinkering with it, adding this and that, but I think it might be just fine the way it is. Let me know if you try it…sorry, I don’t mean to shortchange you but like I said, I’ve been a little busy.



Provencal Fish Soup
about 4 servings

2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 cup finely diced Spanish onion
1/2 cup finely diced red bell pepper
3/4 cup chopped tomatoes
2/3 cup Uncle Ben’s Natural Select Tomato & Basil Rice
1 cup chicken broth
2 cups water
1 cup firm fish or seafood, cut into bite size pieces

Heat oil in a pot and sauté onion and red pepper until softened. Add tomatoes, rice, chicken broth and water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.

Add seafood to the simmering soup, stir and simmer for an additional 3 to 4 minutes.

Comments

  1. sounds perfect just the way it is, I'm gonna give it a go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just look at that gorgeous picture! So divine... Gosh, how can I resist this! You done it again, Drick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drick, I could never feel shortchanged by one of your great recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this looks so good, the soup reminds me of one my wife made years ago. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple ingredients and an elegant bowl of soup. Nice one!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts