Strawberry Ice Tea


This is one of the beverages we had for the cookbook signing this weekend. It was well received by all and the most favorite to many. I think it's pretty darn good myself, but then, I may be just a bit overly bias.

Strawberry Iced Tea


3 cups frozen strawberries
4 cups cold brewed tea
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup lemon juice
Strawberry and lemon slice for garnishment

Puree strawberries in food processor or blender until creamy. Strain the puree in batches through a cloth discarding the pulp and seeds. Mix this juice in a glass decanter with the tea, sugar and lemon juice. Refrigerate to chill and serve over ice in tall glasses with the strawberry. Add lemon slice if desired.

Get this recipe and many more in my Grits to Guacamole cookbook, click here and view the book along with many pages from my cookbook.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts