Grill Recipes for the 4th

Easy grill recipe list: 

This is a short list for some of my favorites I just might throw on the grill this weekend:

Any one of these dogs would be great, but be sure to make my homemade hotdog chili sauce. All four recipes are from a tailgating post I did last year.




Old Fashion Slaw Dogs
Raging Cajun Nawlins Cheese Dog
Fancy Fixin' Dog


 





My famous hot dog chili recipe





Hamburgers are always a welcome at a cookout and this one is just about the best I have made..











My Better Burger with Creole mustard & caramelized onions




Of course, I plan on having chicken at some point and either one of these will do...











a very flavorful, marinated Mojo Chicken - free of any hoodoo












Buttermilk Brine Grilled Chicken










Barbecue Hot Wings, Southern Grilled Drumsticks, Rajin' Cajun Sticks





Certainly not going to leave out a slab of beef... not this weekend.










Chili Rubbed Grilled T-Bone Steaks









Beef Brisket with Western Style Pintos















My newest Marinate for Teriyaki Garlic Steak





and last but certainly in my book the most important - PORK!






my cookbook cover rib recipes - Rub & Mopping Sauce










my BBQ Pork Rib & Pork Rub, Bourbon Mopping Sauce & Bourbon BBQ Sauce for Pork & Ribs














succulent marinated Grilled Pork Rib Roast









don't forget the roast:



one for BBQ Pulled Pork using a butt,or this one for a sandwich sliced from a shoulder roast
















of course, there is always the easy way of cooking pork, on skewers with this Beer BBQ pork





Check out more OUTDOOR COOKING recipes on the Grilling - Barbecue Category Page or my old Index Page



Well now, I guess I may not get around to cooking all of these, but I certainly am going to try at least 3 or 4. What are your plans?


What ever they are - be sure to


cute pictures


Comments

  1. Oh man! You area meat-pusher in this post!!! Have a happy 4th of July my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I like them all but that buttermilk brined grilled chicken sounds good- as I have some buttermilk in the fridge I need to use up:-) Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful 4th of July celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woweeee! What a great post! Love all of this wonderful stuff in one place! Would love one of your better burgers right now, and that Mojo Chicken has my mouth watering! You are THE grill master, cher! Have a happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many yummy meats to choose from! There is something here for any mood or palate! YUM-EEE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Independence Day compilation Drick. We'll be doin the usual dogs n burgers and perhaps a new twist on an old salad! Have fun and safe 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this was quite a fabulous roundup, if someone cant find something fantastic to make from this post then they can just all go to Burger King lol! Personally I love it all... you sure did alot of work compling all these great grilling foods for us thanks Drick!!! HAPPY 4th of July!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am excited about this chili recipe! Just what i needed for today. Happy Fourth!

    Thanks,
    Andrew

    [cooking contests]

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a summer line up...the king on the grill is my name for you my friend :) Hope you had a fantastic 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Howdy Drick! Hope you're well. Oh dear, you're really making me hungry here. That's why I said Drick is such an awesome guru. :o) Love all your grill recipes.
    Hope you're enjoying your day.
    Blessings, Kristy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts